Category >> Articles

Learn Why It's More Than Calories In And Calories Out

For most people losing weight ranks up there at about a 7 out of 10. However, if we use this same method to rank getting to your abs, it will be about a 27, in other words, off the charts.

Indeed getting those six pack abs is a Herculean task. You might have heard that your abs are created in the kitchen. You might have even heard that 70 percent of your abs are based upon your diet and the remaining 30 percent are based upon your training.

The part that they leave out is that it's going to take you 100 percent dedication to combine the two, diet and training. 

It's going to take more than just losing weight to create those six pack abs you've always dreamed of. It's easy to lose weight simply by reducing your calories and adding in more exercise. Unfortunately, to get those six pack abs you're going to have to do more than just some sweat equity and giving up those sweet treats you love.

When you compare weight loss to getting your abs in shape, it's kind of like using 3 oranges to juggle with at a circus....your actions are very similar and just about as challenging. 

Okay, now that we know how challenging those six packs can be, let's see how you can impact your diet.

For normal weight loss, you can achieve this by simply making positive changes in your diet. Eat less sugar and reduce those calories. To simply lose weight you can still eat white breads, pasta, even chocolate as long as it's all done in moderation. Providing you're eating less in calories, you'll achieve your goal.

However, if you're after those six packs, you're going to have to do some more work to achieve your end result. It's vital to remember that each and every calorie you take in will be working either for or against your goal. Body fat levels must remain low and your calories must be enough to keep you healthy. You won't be able ti splurge on any calories. 

To be successful, you'll have to eat only whole foods that are beneficial for your needs. You must select nutritious foods that are also thermogenic. Thermogenic means they are fat burning foods.

You can eat whole grains like oatmeal and brown rice. You can also include lean meats as well as lentils and beans and unsweetened green tea. these are all very beneficial.

You can also choose broccoli, cauliflower as well as brussel sprouts, kale, cabbage and similar vegetables. These particular vegetables will help you to cobat negative effects of xenoestrogens. It's important to note that cruciferous vegetables are a valuable source of fiber and they must be eaten on a regular basis. 

As you seek your six pack, there will be some foods that you can eat in order to hit your daily allotment of calories. The foods that you eat will have to meet the macro and micro nutrient needs and requirements for your specific needs. 

You're not going to have the luxury of eating any detrimental foods even if you're low on calories. The chemicals that are in processed foods as well as additives and the hidden sugars will wreak havoc on your diet and hinder your fat loss goals. It's going to be difficult to get that last layer of fat off of your tummy if you don't stick to a clean and wholesome diet. 

It's wise to select single ingredient foods and do so for awhile even if they are bland. This is a must if you're going to burn off that belly fat. On a good note, it's going to be easier to maintain your six pack when you've finally done this.

After you do this you can then sneak in your favorite chocolate or soda every so often without compromising your diet. Your metabolic rate will be much better able to withstand this treat after you've achieved your goals. Before you achieve your goals however, this won't be an option.

To be successful, you'll have to bite the bullet and forgo all unhealthy foods. We're all guilty of sneaking them in now and again. As long as you're eating lean foods you'll be healthier and burn off all the extra fats.

Nothing will be as delightful as reaching your goal and having that six pack ab section. When you reach this goal, you'll know it and feel better.




If you liked this, please share it below. Thank you!

Latest Articles

Product Review

4 Exercise Machines

Best Adjustable Dumbbells